Uncategorized

Poisoned by Pork

Poisoned by Pork

If you or a loved one has food allergies, you know how difficult it can be to make kitchen staff at a wedding or bar mitzvah understand your needs. And if you think that’s difficult, multiply the difficulty by a factor of 100 to understand the needs of the kosher diner. Denny’s accidentally added bacon to what was supposed to be a vegetarian omelet. Angela Montgomery, a Jewish woman, is suing.

Pork is “an abominable food,” Montgomery told the Free Press. “it’s like the most vile, disgusting creature on planet Earth that’s not supposed to go in your body, and I ate it. To me, that’s a poisoning. I was poisoned.”

Let’s hope she wins enough money to buy lots and lots of vegetables.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.